The Solomon Hills Proposal is for a property south of the Santa Maria Valley that is currently active with oil and gas production on 1,903 acres.
The proposal envisions:
- Reuse of 1,903-acre industrial property with a single property owner
- Small-scale villages reflecting central coast charm on 760 acres
- Over 1,100 acres of public trails, parks, open space, and conservation easements
- Variety of housing types (up to 4,000 units) to rent or own with the majority for the workforce
- Village center with neighborhood-serving commercial
- Flexible work campus for North County businesses and employees supporting up to 2,000 jobs